Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra said on Wednesday (Sept. 30) his task force did not recommend to President Rodrigo Duterte the abolition of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth).
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Tuesday (Sept. 29) said he wants to know why there has been delays in the purchase of much needed medicines at the Bureau of Corrections (BuCor).
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra has asked the Supreme Court (SC) to transfer to Metro Manila the murder case filed against businessman Dennis Sytin who is accused of killing his older brother Dominic.
Manila Judge Ma. Bernardita Santos has issued hold departure orders (HDO) against former Police Sr. Supt Eduardo Acierto and his drug co-accused.
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Tuesday (March 19) told a delegation of foreign lawyers to show proof that the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte should be blamed in the continued killings of lawyers and prosecutors.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) on Sunday said it will seek the issuance of a precautionary hold departure order (PHDO) against the five active and two dismissed police officials tagged by President Rodrigo Duterte as involved in illegal…
Dahil lang sa no parking ticket! 5-minute girl Christine Estopa ordered to comment on MMDA complaint
A government prosecutor seen in a viral video while arguing with Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) traffic enforcers after she was apprehended for illegal parking has been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to answer…
Lawmakers from the militant Makabayan bloc are seeking to grant Australian missionary Sister Patricia Fox Filipino citizenship as her deportation from the country looms.
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Tuesday said his sole marching order to newly-appointed Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) Chief Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa was to weed out llegal drug trade inside the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa City.
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra is set to file an appeal on the dismissal of drug charges against Customs broker Mark Taguba and eight others in connection with the smuggling of illegal drugs from China worth P6.4 billion last year.