Pasay City launches program to recycle PET bottles
Pasay residents can help keep the city clean by exchanging PET bottles for Coke products.
The Pasay City government and Coca Cola Philippines have launched the Tapon to Ipon: Basta Klaro Panalo program.
The program aims to recycle PET-classified bottles as part of efforts to save the environment, according to the Pasay City public information office.
Under this initiative, Pasay residents could collect PET bottles and exchange these for Coke products.
Only bottles labeled “1” and which are clear, clean, and dry would be accepted.
These should be brought to the following partner collection hubs:
– EDM Store (2407 M. Dela Cruz, Pasay City)
– Rhyelnetts Eatery (2193 Luna St. Pasay City, CPO – Malibay, Pasay City)
– Omar Minimart (2642 Tramo St. Brgy. 51, Pasay City)
– Jacquelyn Store (2413 P. Villanueva St. Pasay City)
– Bhebang Store (Market Rd. cor. Taft, Pasay City)
– Freya Consumer Good Store (2336 Leveriza St. Brgy. 40, Pasay City)
The project is in line with one of the priorities of Pasay City Mayor Mayor Emi Calixto-Rubiano, which is to help protect the environment.