Sorry for inconvenience: 5 satellite offices of Muntinlupa halt operations due to Starmall Alabang fire
Five satellite offices of the Muntinlupa city government located at Starmall Alabang have temporarily halted their operations because of the fire that razed the mall on January 8.
In a statement, the city government said the following offices will temporarily suspend operations:
• Muntinlupa Persons with Disability Affairs Office (PDAO)
• Muntinlupa Traffic Management Bureau (MTMB)
• Muntinlupa Muslim Affairs Office (MCMAO)
• Business Permits and Licensing Office (BPLO) – Satellite Office
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) – Satellite Office
BPLO Muntinlupa said the issuance of Occupational Permit and Health Certificate will be suspended while the offices of MCMAO and PDAO will be closed until further notice.
NBI Starmall Alabang Muntinlupa Satellite Office advised the public that they may also process their NBI Clearance at NBI Main Office Manila.
“Manatiling nakaantabay sa aming Facebook page para sa susunod na advisory o maaari po kayong tumuloy sa NBI Main Office Manila upang magproseso ng NBI Clearance o yung mga pinabalik dahil na HIT sa Releasing Section,” NBI Muntinlupa Satellite Office posted in its Facebook page.