metromanila.politics.com.ph

Muntik na! Wahoo Sotto almost loses his home to electrical fire

0 93

The start of June could have been a complete disaster for Wahoo Sotto and his family if he had not woken up at dawn.

The Parañaque councilor luckily caught an electrical problem outside their home before the flames spread. It apparently originated from an extension cord which was exposed to rain.

“Praise GOD we heard the loud explosions and banging!!! Yung pala nag sho short na yung extension sa may pond area. Malamang nabasa ng ulan kaya nag short. Haaay praise GOD talaga,” the politiko said, sharing photos of the scene.

The only casualty was her wife’s plants, which got covered by soot from the fire extinguisher.