Find out what parts of EDSA, Espana to avoid from June 15-18 due to road repairs
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road repairs along Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA) and other major roads in Metro Manila this weekend, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced Friday.
In a traffic advisory, the MMDA said road reblocking and repairs will be done by the DPWH starting 11 p.m. of June 15 until June 18 at the following areas:
• EDSA after Arayat St. (3rd lane from the sidewalk) Service Road, Mandaluyong City
• EDSA in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island), Quezon City
• EDSA near North Avenue MRT Station (2nd lane), Quezon City
• Batasan Road, Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan St. (2nd lane), Quezon City
• A.H Lacson Avenue near España, Manila
The affected roads will be passable to motorists by 5 a.m. Monday, June 18.
Motorists are advised to avoid these areas and take alternate routes instead according to the MMDA. (PNA)