DPWH to conduct road re-blocking in QC
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) on Friday, April 21 said it will be conducting road re-blocking and repairs in some areas of Quezon City over the weekend.
The DPWH advised motorists to avoid the following areas and take alternate routes starting 11 pm. Friday until April 24:
1. Along Mindanao Avenue, from Tandang Sora Avenue to Mindanao Avenue bridge (2nd lane)
2. Along Commonwealth Avenue from Litex Road to Dona Carmen (4th lane)
3. Along Quirino highway (from Mindanao Avenue to Bernardino Street) (2nd lane)
4. Along Congressional Avenue Extension (from Luzon Avenue-Visayas Avenue and Visayas Avenue-Luzon Avenue)
1. Along EDSA from Roosevelt Avenue to Quezon Avenue
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, April 24.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.