Detour po tayo! See road closure in QC, Manila this weekend
Let’s take a detour to avoid traffic.
Some roads in Quezon City and Manila have been scheduled to undergo road reblocking and repair from July 6 to July 9.
According to the Department of Public Works and Highways, the following roads will undergo road reblocking and repair:
• EDSA southbound from Arayat Street to Ignacio Diaz, 4th lane from the sidewalk
• EDSA southbound in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo, 3rd lane from the center island
• EDSA northbound, Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (Landmark), 2nd lane from the sidewalk
• Batasan Road northbound between Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan Street, 1st lane
• Congressional Avenue northbound before corner Jupiter Street, 1st lane
• Fairview Avenue northbound from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision, 3rd lane
• Nagtahan Bridge Service Road southbound, from J.P. Laurel to Ampil Street, 1st lane
• A.H. Lacson Avenue northbound, near Aragon Street
The DPWH said the road reblocking and repair started at 11 p.m. Friday and will end at 5 a.m. on Monday.
Motorists were advised to expect traffic buildup and to use alternate routes if possible.