Traffic alert! DPWH to conduct road reblocking this weekend
Despite continuous rains, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs in Caloocan, Pasig and Quezon City starting Friday night.
In its advisory, DPWH said the road repair will start 11 p.m. tonight (July 28) until July 31, in the following areas:
1. Along Mac Arthur Highway near Monumento Circle in Caloocan City
2. Along Manila East Road in front of Ortigas building, de Castro, Pasig City
3. Along Mindanao Avenue (Mindanao Tunnel), Quezon City
4. Along Congressional Avenue, between Tandang Sora Avenue and Luzon
Avenue, Quezon City (3rd lane)
5. Along Quirino Highway, between T. Urbano and Mindanao Avenue,
Quezon City (2nd lane)
1. Along Luzon Avenue between Commonwealth and Congressional Avenue extension, Quezon City (1st lane)
1. Along A. Bonifacio, between Malindang St. to Labo St., Quezon City (2nd lane)
2. Along Edsa near Roosevelt Avenue, Quezon City (2nd lane)
3. Along C5 Road near Julia Vargas St. in Pasig City
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 31.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.