DPWH to conduct weekend road repair in QC, Pasig
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repair starting 11 p.m. on Saturday until 5 a.m. on Monday.
The road repair and reblocking will cover the following areas:
1. Along Mindanao Avenue between Old Sauyo Road to Mindanao Tunnel, Quezon City (2nd lane)
2. Along Commonwealth Avenue between Litex Road to Dona Carmen, Quezon City (5th lane)
3. Along Quirino Highway between Bernardino Street to T. Urbano Quezon City (2nd lane)
4. Along Congressional Avenue Extention between Luzon Avenue to Tandanr Sora Avenue, Quezon City (3rd lane)
1. Along EDSA, JASMS – Times Street, Quezon City (2nd lane)
2. Along C-5 Road before Lanueza Avenue, Pasig City.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, May 22.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.