DPWH to conduct weekend road works in QC, Pasig
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tomorrow night (May 12) until May 15.
The road works will take place in the following areas:
1. Along EDSA before Dario Bridge, Quezon City (1st lane)
2. Along C-5 Road before Lanuza Avenue, Pasig City
3. Along Mindanao Avenue between Old Sauyo Road to Mindanao Tunnel, Quezon City (2nd lane)
4. Along Commonwealth Avenue between Litex Road to Doña Carmen, Quezon City (5th lane)
5. Along Quirino Highway between Bernardino Street to T. Urbano, quezon City (2nd lane)
6. Along Congressional Avenue Extension between Tandang Sora Avenue to Luzon Avenue, Quezon City (3rd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, May 15.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) have advised motorists to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.